NewsSee more news
The Victorian and Commonwealth budgets will be handed down in early May 2018, while a Victorian election will be held on Saturday 24 November 2018. These events provide us with the opportunity to influence budget outcomes and help shape party platforms in relation to health.&…
Internationally-renowned translational scientist Professor North, who leads a large multi-disciplinary research team at the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, will speak on day one at the VHA 2017 Annual Conference, CEO Tom Symondson announced today.
The VHA has joined forces with international cybersecurity threat detection experts nDiscovery, it was announced today.
VHA CEO Tom Symondson and Director of Membership and Events Kerri Langes visited several member health services in the state's north west this week.
- VHA Submission: Child well-being & safety information sharing reforms 25 Sep 2017
- Marriage equality 22 Sep 2017
- ACFA report | Funding & financing of the aged care sector 31 Aug 2017
- VHA Submission: Future reform – an integrated care at home program to support older Australians 18 Aug 2017
- VHA Submission: Inquiry into the transitional arrangements for the NDIS 08 Aug 2017
- Voluntary Assisted Dying report 26 Jul 2017
The VHA developed a summary of the key findings and recommendations of the Legislated Review of Aged Care 2017 >> https://t.co/tr57g5YTOB about 19 hours ago
VHA Annual Conference 'Humanity in health' |5 & 6 October|Details & registration here >> https://t.co/Qs8RNw5TDj #humanityinhealth 3 days ago