NewsSee more news
The advent of consumer-directed healthcare like the NDIS, home care and other aged care services has created a raft of potential risks and safety issues for health services, the VHA Industrial Relations forum was told last week.
The Victorian Healthcare Association has welcomed the Andrews Government’s historic commitment to address family violence, capital development needs of major metropolitan hospitals, mental health, cyber security and support of the NDIS transition.
- VHA Submission: Inquiry into the Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Amendment Bill 27 Apr 2017
- VHA Submission: Single Aged Care Quality Framework 20 Apr 2017
- VHA Submission: Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 2017 12 Apr 2017
- VHA Submission: NDIS Price Controls Review Consultation 12 Apr 2017
- Productivity Commission review: NDIS costs 07 Apr 2017
- Independent Hospital Pricing Authority – the National Efficient Price; the National Efficient Cost 08 Mar 2017
Congratulations to several VHA members who've been acknowledged in this week’s Minister for Health Volunteer awards. #vicpublichealth about 9 hours ago