NewsSee more news
VHA CEO Tom Symondson said Victoria’s health services are keen to support the Ending Family Violence plan, launched this morning by the Premier Daniel Andrews.
While the recommendations of the Duckett Review into Safety and Quality have the potential to save lives, the government must guard against burdening public health services with unnecessary regulation with no clear link to improved clinical outcomes.
- VHA Submission: Introducing competition and informed user choice into the human services 08 Nov 2016
- VHA Submission: Draft 30 year infrastructure strategy 28 Oct 2016
- 2015/16 VHA Annual Report 11 Oct 2016
- Strategic Plan 2016-19 28 Jul 2016
- VHA Submission: Victorian state disability plan 2017-2020 14 Jul 2016
- Department of Health and Human Services Policy and Funding Guidelines 2016-17 08 Jul 2016