NewsSee more news
VHA digital partner, Accenture commissioned a seven-country survey of 7,840 consumers aged 18+ to assess their attitudes toward health, the healthcare system, electronic health records, healthcare technology and their healthcare providers’ electronic capabilities.…
The VHA hosted a successful budget submission launch at Parliament House on Tuesday afternoon. VHA CEO Tom Symondson welcomed VHA members, Members of Parliament, partners and supporters, giving a summary of the key highlights of the 2017-18 Victorian Budget Submission.
Workplaces have an increasingly-important role to play in the solution to family violence.
Triple-premiership Cats star and family violence survivor Jimmy Bartel will be special guest at the VHA’s Family Violence forum, the CEO of the VHA Tom Symondson announced today.
- Independent Hospital Pricing Authority – the National Efficient Price; the National Efficient Cost 08 Mar 2017
- Victorian Budget Submission 2017-18 07 Mar 2017
- VHA Submission: NDIS inquiry for people with psychosocial disabilities. 27 Feb 2017
- Productivity Commision Inquiry: Reform of Human Servcies 16 Feb 2017
- VHA Submission: Nurse/Midwife to Patient Ratio Improvements Taskforce 16 Feb 2017
- VHA Submission: 2017-18 Commonwealth Budget 24 Jan 2017
5 DAYS LEFT: Registrations for the VHA Family Violence Forum, with guest speaker Jimmy Bartel, close Friday >> https://t.co/tJNRIbl4YZ about 10 hours ago
#NDIS WORKSHOP: Are you workforce ready? #Traralgon #Melbourne #Wangaratta #Warrnambool. Details here >> https://t.co/W9gYLgXiYN 1 day ago
The VHA is set to host a study tour of the UK in July. EOIs from CEOs, executives & board members are invited >> https://t.co/sOhhgMmI9T 2 days ago