NewsSee more news
VHA met with the Nurse/Midwife to Patient Ratio Improvements Taskforce this week. Representing the public health sector, the VHA presented a range of workforce and quality measures in improving patient and resident outcomes.
Victoria Police needs to constantly remind its officers that family violence is actually a crime, Victoria Police’s Assistant Commissioner for Family Violence Command Dean McWhirter told the Victorian Healthcare Association family violence forum today.
- VHA Submission: Inquiry into the Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Amendment Bill 27 Apr 2017
- VHA Submission: Single Aged Care Quality Framework 20 Apr 2017
- VHA Submission: Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 2017 12 Apr 2017
- VHA Submission: NDIS Price Controls Review Consultation 12 Apr 2017
- Productivity Commission review: NDIS costs 07 Apr 2017
- Independent Hospital Pricing Authority – the National Efficient Price; the National Efficient Cost 08 Mar 2017
TODAY: Member visits continue with David & Chris stopping in at Stawell Regional Health. #vicpublichealth https://t.co/B2kQYPTd7h about 11 hours ago
Member only event: Budgets Breakfast Breakdown | 10 May | Moderated discussion around key changes | Register now >> https://t.co/TRSsFOz9zL about 16 hours ago
You can now view the VHA video that explains who we are & what we do, from the home page of our website here >> https://t.co/IyjGD3B1x9 about 19 hours ago